Winner: 2016 AWMAC Project of the Year – For Excellence in Quality and Service.
Leed Gold Certified Facility.
Working with Cana Construction & Heavy Industries, the Mount Royal University Conservatory’s 95,000 sq.ft. facility features a number of custom components to make it one of North Americas premier theatrical and teaching spaces.
- Duration: 2014-2015
- Areas of Work Included:
- Bella Concert Hall
- Cabinets, cherry base trim & wall caps + solid core doors
- A large movable cherry wall
- Acoustic wall & ceiling paneling in the Ensemble F Concert Hall
- Early childhood wing and classroom areas
- General space
- Main Materials Used:
- Cherry hardwood
- Flat cut American Cherry Veneer
- Wood acoustic paneling
- Teak wood product
- Custom engineered stand board