- Rod Roll, President of EMI, is currently serving on the board of AWMAC, Southern Alberta chapter, as past president.
- Stephanie Roll, Vice-President of EMI, is currently serving on the Executive Board as the AWMAC Rep to the CCA Board.
- EMI continues to support the Annual AWMAC apprentice competition as well as the National and World skills competitions, and is a long term, active member.
Architectural Woodwork Manufacturers Association of Canada (AWMAC) is a national association of dedicated industry professionals sharing the common vision of continually designing, engineering, manufacturing and installing the highest quality of architectural woodwork.
- Rod Roll, President of EMI, has served as director, as well as the AWMAC rep. for the CCA board.
- Stephanie Roll, Vice President of EMI, is an active director on the CCA board since 2012, and is currently acting as past chair for 2016-2017. She is currently the CCA’s AWMAC (Architectural Wood Manufacturers Association of Canada) Alberta representative.
- Executive Team Members continue to actively participate in: YCL (Young Construction Leaders), WIC (Women in Construction), OAEC (Owner, Architect, Engineer, Contractors), CCA Audit, Construction Career Expo and Construction Career Development committees.
Founded in 1944, the CCA is a non-profit voluntary membership association which is involved in the fostering and advancement of the interests of those who are engaged in, or who are connected with the institutional, commercial, industrial (ICI) sectors of the construction industry in Calgary and surrounding area.
- EMI has been a member in good standing since 2000
- Have held our Certificate of Recognition (COR Certificate) through the Partnership in Injury Prevention Program since 2001
- Regularly participate in monthly luncheons, and safety training courses.
The Manufacturers’ Health & Safety Association (MHSA) is a not-for-profit organization funded and directed by the manufacturing industry. Based out of Rocky View, Red Deer, and Edmonton, we offer tailor-made health and safety programs to reduce injuries and occupational illnesses on worksites. We collaborate with government and industry to offer health and safety programs that help companies become top safety performers.